Tuesday 19 June 2012

Express your creativity! Make a creative clay!!

Do you remember what's the game you used to play in you childhood?
toys?cards?computer games?or chess?
Anyway, there is a gadget you must have tried it before, it is clay---a soft , sticky type of earth!
What i am going to share is about my clay works =)

I used to work in a kid's art&craft center.In addition to kids and drawing, soft clay has became the ''most intimate friend''  for me. In the beginning, I really didn't know how to control the strength of my hand and the size of the clay,didn't know how to mix the different colour clay, not to mention make a good work. After a few weeks, I realized that clay can be an interesting gadget. I observed the kids and tried to express my creativity, actually the clay works can be very creative and funny!






1 comment: