Tuesday 12 June 2012

''You are the apple of my eye''

This is the poster of  a film called ''You are the apple of my eye''=)

This is the photo which my buddies took at school before graduation.=)


This is what I drew according to the second picture.=)

Before my secondary school graduation, one of my classmates has proposed a crazy idea about taking a series of crazy and creative photos at different area of school.
We really enjoyed the process of taking photos and of  course we had made a lot of jokes, it was a beautiful  memory!!!That's why I decided to draw it out!
I have learned somethings from my friend who suggested this amazing idea.She taught me that the poses we can use when taking photo are not just around ''victory'' or just stand properly together.Actually we can bring out some crazy ideas and try some different poses.
I think I can use this creative idea in art and design. May be our insanity will be ridiculed by other person, but at least we have tried it! There's no boundaries in art and design world, the world is endless!I will always remember what my friend told me and try somethings beyond human's imagination in my art works!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment