Saturday 18 August 2012

Colorful 3D house paper models

These are some colorful 3D paper models with calender rotation.The calender is on the huge window, we can turn the calender to any month we want,is so creative! Perfect ,amazingly cute and creative with the houses!
I always feel excited looking for some DIY / papercraft artworks.So, when the time I saw this series of models, I was attracted by them. The colorful and creative design of the houses definitely worth a space on your table!It is not only a calender but can also be a decoration on table.

After looking this series of  models, I think my 3D cube assignment will be more challenging if I set this as my target. Although I can't do it as beautiful as the houses, but I will take this for a reference.May be I can reference to the colors because I think the colors of the houses are matched  very well and present comfortable feeling, because they are warm colors.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Do you have the pdf template of it? I wonder if you could send it to me... please? :)

    ReplyDelete